Chatham Artillery BBQ Team -- Barbecue Newsletters from the authors of "Competition BBQ Secrets"
Click HERE to return to the main menu.
- Jun 06 - Review of Duraflame's Hardwood Briquettes
- Mar 07 - Barbecue Recipe Science
- May 07 - BBQ Blog & Meat Grades
- Mid May 07 - National Barbecue Month, Memphis in May, & 14 BBQ tips.
- Aug 07 - Top Secret - Confessions of a Butcher
- Nov 07 - Collagen, protein, fat, and "THE" secret to low and slow tender and juicy BBQ.
- Jan 08 - Cooking BBQ at Altitude
- April 09 - BBQ Bark & Grand Championship
- May 09 - Wagyu Beef and a Report on the Barnesville, GA BBQ Contest.
- Jun 09 - A sneak peek at our "secret" barbecue turn in boxes.
- Aug 09 - The importance of a "barbecue timeline" and also our Greenwood, SC BBQ contest video.
- Sept 09 - BBQ Friends - Wiley McCrary, Stumps Smokers, Kennesaw Grand Championship video, and more.
- Oct 09 - BBQ Judge Survey results, American Royal trip report, and our new BBQ School
- Jan 2010 - New Barbecue Video instruction site... www.BarbecueCoach.com
- Feb 2010 - Barbecue Judging and suggestions for improvement.
- Mar & April 2010 - Learning how to barbecue the right way.
- May 2010 - BBQ Gremlins & Thomaston, GA & Barnesville, GA reports.
- July 2010 - Why you should evaluate your BBQ contest scores and the Tryon, NC video with turn-in box pics.
- July 2011 - Berkshire Pork
- Sept 2011 - Buying Pork - tips from an insider on how to buy your pork.
- Nov 2013 - How weather affects BBQ.
- Aug 2014 - Figuring BBQ cooking times.
- Aug 2015 - A table of Barbecue Cooking internal temperatures & times.
- Feb 2016 - What's in the meat you eat? Hormones, antibiotics, chemicals, etc.
- May 2016 - How to cook better burgers.
Other BBQ tools and smokers available in our BBQ Store at www.bbq-book.biz
Copyright (c) 2007-2017 Network 6000, Inc. All Rights Reserved